Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i am a seeker!

after reading the article "doughnut hole country" i decided that i am a seeker. i don't want to stay in Maine forever, i want to see the world and find my place. i don't have any plans to return to main full time, i will visit of course, but i want a life somewhere different. when ever i talk to someone online,from some other country of state, i wonder what there life must be like where they live. i want to know what its like to live in all around the world; Japan, London, Egypt, Amsterdam. i wan t to experience it all!
i have nothing against my small town, i love it very much but it not me. i don't have "plans" or "goals" i have ideas for my future. so far my idea is to go to a college in Chicago then after that... who know. maybe ill go to France, i do want to back pack over Europe, and who knows what ill find there, maybe ill be there for a long time maybe ill only be there for a short wile. i don't know, all i do know is i want to see the world and know whats really out there. seeing it for my self will make me believe that the world is more then what i have seen so far, i need to see it all. i need to feel free.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you've labeled yourself a seeker. I know that this is who you are, but it makes me sad to think that I may not see you much after you graduate. I am going to miss you terribly, so you'll have to promise to keep in touch and let me hear about all of the fabulousness that is your "seeking" life.

    ReplyDelete