Wednesday, December 2, 2009

KATINSS

for my acrostic poem i chose to wright about Katniss because of all her emotions she is feeling and how she cares for so many people but she just dosen't know how to show it. the way i can get into her head and i know what shes thinking, she sly and smart. so courageous, so determined to survive. i am so much like her in so many ways with her feeling to protect and provide for the loved ones. her cluelessness yet how she is so intuitive to her surroundings.

Know how we hold our heads high, to see the sun and hide the tears.
At out lives expense your joy rushes thow you as you watch us suffer
The children you kill, the lives you take, all for the GAME
I WILL NOT BE A PON IN YOUR GAME!
Now i fight for not only my self but for the ones i love, watching me waiting to see me fall
See how you mess with our lives, killing us, murdering us
Stalking us with your hidden camera, watching our every move, but i will never fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment