Thursday, January 7, 2010

10years later

every year had a new experiance, wher i live, what i am doing, who i see, the people i meet, the place i go, all different and all so intressting. when i was in high school my english teacher asked me where i saw my self in ten years and i have to say that i really didnt know what i would be doing with my life, actuly i didnt even know what i would be doing the next day let alone ten years later, but that was the day i really started to think about my futcher. so i went to college for art and became an art teacher and left the states and explored the world, when i got back to the states i went to cosmotolagy school and now word as a high school art teacher and im a make up artis for the decised at the local morgs at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment