Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the butterflys path


today we were assigned to look at some people in today's society that decided to take the road less traveled by and make a differences in the world or just stand up for something they believed in. out of all the people we looked at i chose Julia Butterfly Hill, she stayed in a tree for 2 years to make a stand against trees being cut down. just hearing her story made me feel so happy to know that there are people that will make a stand for things that cant make a stand for them selves. i started to think of where i am in life and what path i want to take but i know that every time i come to that fork in the road of my life i find my self venturing off into the woods to make my own way. iv come to realize that i don't like taken the paved road or the one filled with bumps and rocks, i like to plow throw the forest and see what will surprise me. i hope that when people look at my choices they will feel more comfortable to do the same or at least try something different and choose an unfamiliar path.

No comments:

Post a Comment